» Keys to remember choosing a Domain Name for SEO
Keys to remember choosing a Domain Name for SEO
- For selecting a domain name is to use your company’s name and branding in the domain.
- Choose a Unique Word and Catchy one
- Recognizable and Memorable easily
- Try to buy .(dot)com domain name extension
- Avoid hyphens in the domain name (eg) wallpapers-collections.in
- Avoid domain names longer than 20 characters. Short domain names are easier to remember, easier to share.
- Brand-friendly domain name and having a domain that contains keywords they are trying to target.
- Having relevant keywords in a domain name is beneficial because the domain name is the text that other Internet users will use as anchor text when linking.
- Having keywords in a domain name can have a positive impact on ranking.
- In both social media and search engines, the domain name is the primary way by which users can identify where the link will lead.
- Your domain name must be easy to spell.